Fee Schedule, Property Maintenance & Solicitation
Door to Door Solicitors
The Borough has a Transient Merchant Ordinance, requiring the registration of door to door solicitors. You may check with the Police Department if you want to verify if someone is registered. Soliciations cannot occur after 8:00 p.m.
- Grass shall not exceed 6" in height, and yards shall be maintained.
- Snow and ice are to be removed from all sidewalks within 24 hours of falling.
- Garbage is not to be placed out for pick up until the night before service.
- Construction activities and general noise are permitted from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Building Permit Fee: $100.00 base fee plus 1.0% of construction costs
- Zoning Variance or Appeal Fee: $500.00
- Conditional Use or Subdivision Fee: $500.00
- Rezoning Request: $500.00
- Sewage Tap-in Fee: $1,144 per dwelling unit
- Street Opening Fee: $250.00 base fee plus a Road Bond guarantee
- Sign Permit Fee: $40
- Banner Fee: $150
- No Lien Letter: $35